Lorraine White, President and Founder
M-PASS Environmental President and Founder, Lorraine White started M-PASS in 2006 following a successful corporate career.
Lorraine began her career in the environmental industry with AETS/Chemical Waste Management (Division of Waste Management) after college. Starting out as an AETS account manager in Raleigh, NC she was quickly promoted to open an office in Richmond, VA. Next, she was promoted to New Jersey to join the National Accounts Management team. While in National Accounts, Lorraine developed the hazardous waste market in Puerto Rico and opened the company’s first branch office in San Juan. Later, Lorraine accepted the Regional Sales Manager’s position in Raleigh, NC. While back in Raleigh, Lorraine was then promoted to Southeast Branch Manager and then to Southeast Area Manager which brought her to Atlanta, GA. As the AETS Area Manager, Lorraine maintained executive responsibility for sales, administration, legal, technical, and operations in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Tennessee regions. This position also included senior responsibility for three hazardous waste transfer facilities.
Lorraine left AETS/Chemical Waste Management to be Division Manager for KeyTrak, Inc., a computerized key control company. At KeyTrak, she pioneered and ran the company’s international Government, Education and Medical (GEM) division which included extensive travel to US military bases all over the world. After that, she served as Vice President Academic Services for Mac-Gray Corporation, a commercial laundry, equipment and products company.
Lorraine has a B.A. degree from North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC. She currently lives in Dunedin, FL.
Chris Witherspoon, Vice President
Out of High School, Chris joined the United States Marine Corps where he served on active duty in Iraq in 2004 and finished out a total of 8 years in the Reserves. Throughout this time, he attended the College of Coastal GA, and started driving for a waste hauling company. Working up through the ranks, Chris was promoted to a supervisory role at Republic Services Brunswick, GA. Soon after, he was recruited to manage hauling companies and transfer stations in Georgia for Waste Industries, Veolia ES, and Waste Pro. He managed all aspects of these facilities and lines of business including Hauling (roll-off/residential/commercial/portable toilet/inert), Sales, Maintenance, Office, and was responsible for P&L and budgeting.
More recently, Chris worked on the recycling and broker side of the industry as a Regional Vendor Manager for Rubicon Global, and a Territory Bulk Grade Broker for American Fiber Services. At Rubicon, Chris successfully launched and managed many large clients like Walmart and 7 Eleven, covering all states from Louisiana to the West and Canada.
Chris is now the Vice President for M-PASS Environmental. He works with the President and CEO to ensure the best customer service, vendor relationships, and sustainable programs for M-PASS and customers. He and his wife Keri have a daughter, Bailey, and live in Gwinnett County.
• Board Member – Georgia Recycling Coalition
Rob Adams, Chairman
Rob Adams attended Auburn University receiving an accounting degree, joined Deloitte in the audit group, and is a Certified Public Accountant. After 3 years with Deloitte, he pursued a Masters in Business Administration at Wake Forest University.
After completing his MBA, he held various operational leadership roles with Waste Management Inc. in the United States and Europe. At Waste Management, he managed operations in North Carolina, Georgia, and South Carolina. While in Europe, he introduced the frontend loader system in Italy. At Republic Industries, he completed over 20 waste transactions and sited a regional landfill in South Carolina.
After Waste Management and Republic, Rob spent twelve years at EVE Partners, an investment bank specializing in transportation and logistics. He was responsible for providing interim leadership for private equity portfolio companies including:
- Charterhouse Group’s United Road Services, an automotive logistics company as the Chief Acquisition Officer
- Lincolnshire Management’s Amports/General Port Services, a port logistics company as the COO/CEO
- Fenway Partners’ Refrigerated Holdings, Inc., a temperature-sensitive distribution company with warehousing, transportation and port services as CEO
- RLJ Equity’s Thompson Trucking, Inc, a bulk aggregate logistics company as CFO
- Logisticap’s All Access USA, Inc., an e-commerce logistics company as CEO
- Perdue Partners, Benton Global, Inc, an expedited and last mile logistics company as President
Currently Rob is a managing director of JGS Resources, a transaction advisory firm for the logistics, waste management and staffing industries and has completed over 110 transactions in the space. He lives with his wife Stephanie, three boys, and two dogs in Atlanta.
- Graduation Achievement Charter High School – Director
- LTX Solutions – Director
- Southeast Waste Services – Chairman
- First Step Staffing – Director
- Trinity House Big Bethel – Development Board and Board of Advisors
- Young Presidents Organization – Chapter and State Forum Chair
- The Cathedral of Saint Philip member – Chapter, Executive Committee Member, and Junior Warden
- Buckhead Baseball – Board member
- Rotary International, Greenville South Carolina